Friday, March 19, 2010

ABOUT MYSELF


My task: persecution of happiness, living the life to the fullest! I can be a freak sometimes, (but in the good way!) I love Music; it's the rhythm that makes my world go round! I’ve been in love and I know what it feels like to loose that one person but if it is not worth it I would not waste my time however I am very patiently to wait until fate decides to grant my desires, the world have rewarded me such amazing things. I’ve regretted nothing but I could say I have learned a rich experience in my life. My main priority is to get an education so I ca be an independent woman. I’m in love with myself, and family, couldn't ask for more. I get pissed off at negativity and two faces, I could be considered one, but I try not to, because we're all exposed to temptation. I'm eighteen for now. I have been in United States by almost five years. I am also hard of Hearing since I was six months. I have a lot of talents yet to discover, and a mission yet to start! You could say I’m just unstoppable! Never know what comes next! Well I have a great personality I am ambitious, friendly, nice, caring, comprehensive and I don’t treat people as they treat me, I treat them as I am with these qualities that describes myself so you will have an idea of who I am. I am very proud of myself because, God gave me such a great heart and a good definition to describe what life means. If you want to know more about me don’t doubt to message me. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment